HomeCourses and InstructorsCourses500-Level Courses for Undergrads

2.3. 500-Level Courses for Undergrads

Students may request to register for 500-level courses if 

To request enrollment, first fill out the Student Information portion of the Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Courses form in ink. The form can be obtained at the Math Academic Office window in Mathematics Room 108, or downloaded and printed here. You can choose to earn Honors credit (if in the Honors College), undergraduate credit, or graduate credit. Note that graduate credit is unlikely to be useful for undergraduate students and will not count as units toward graduation. If you are a Math or SDS major, speak with your Faculty Advisor or Academic Advisor if you are not sure what type of credit to request. 

Write in the course(s) to be taken and drop off the form at room 108 or during Math Center walk-in hours. The Math Center will consult with your faculty advisor and instructors and contact you via email when we have an answer to your request. If approval is granted, we will help you obtain the necessary signatures. After the form is complete, we will return it to you to deliver to Room 210 of the Administration Building for processing. 

Students should expect the process to take up to two weeks, possibly longer at busy times, so please plan ahead.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful