HomeMath CenterMath and SDS minorsI am a math minor; what do I need to do for my degree check?

3.4. I am a math minor; what do I need to do for my degree check?

Most students do not need a signature for their minor, per university policy. If your minor appears satisfied in your Advisement Report (or will once you enroll in your final courses), a signature is not needed - we can save you a trip!  The minor will be awarded as part of your degree, provided you complete any remaining courses with sufficient grades to maintain the minimum 2.0 minor GPA required by the university.

If your minor does not appear satisfied in your Advisement Report, please leave your pink degree check form and a copy of your Advisement Report with office staff in room 108 of the Math Department.  You will be contacted via email when your form is ready to be picked up. 

During busy times of the semester, please allow up to a week for processing. 

Important: Students with out-of-state math transfer courses MUST have the transfer credit evaluated prior to the degree check process. The degree check process will be delayed 2 weeks if out-of-state course equivalency evaluation is not yet complete. See  http://math.arizona.edu/academics/placement/credits/request.html  for instructions.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful