HomeMath/SDS Majors and MinorsCurrent Continuing StudentsHow do I "un-declare" a math department major or minor?

3.8. How do I "un-declare" a math department major or minor?

We understand that students may need to change their major or minor, and we can easily remove a math/SDS minor or major for you via email in most cases* - just send your request from your university email account with your student ID to mathcenter@math.arizona.edu.

*Note: If you wish to remove a major, you will need to have another major in place. If math/SDS is your only major, you can request to have the major removed when you declare a new major; see the Directory on the Advising Resource Center website to find the contact information for your new major advisor. If you are interested in dropping your math department major to a minor but are not sure what requirements you have left to complete, just ask the Math Center: mathcenter@math.arizona.edu.


This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful