HomeMath/SDS Majors and MinorsWinter Break AdvisingWinter Session Classes and Schedule Changes

12.2. Winter Session Classes and Schedule Changes

If you choose to take winter session classes, please observe the dates and deadlines posted on the sites below for paying tuition, getting a refund, filing for GRO, and withdrawing from courses:


  • Contact the Summer/Winter Office for questions. 
  • LATE DROPS or SCHEDULE CHANGES after the posted deadline: If you need to make a schedule change (i.e. withdrawal or other change  after UAccess is no longer available for these requests): 
    • Use the Online Change of Schedule Request through the Registrar's office: https://www.registrar.arizona.edu/cos
    • Your request will get routed to your professor as well as the College of Science for approval. The Registrar's Office will notify you if your request is approved.  

Note: Please avoid waiting until the last day of the course to request a change, as the procedure involves a few steps that take time for processing! 

  • Approvals for excess units to be taken during the winter session will not be approved. Students are limited to 4 units during the winter session as per University Policy. 


Knowledge Tags

Related Pages
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful